Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year!

The heading says it all!! School is back in session and Kelsey and I are beside ourselves! Don't get me wrong, we love the kids but we need time for ourselves if you know what I mean! I put a video feed from Youtube with one our favorite commercials. The top one is the "Staples" back to school commercial that I love! Elijah is in 1st grade this year so he will be gone everyday, all day and now I can work on the "honey do" list that has been neglected. I can also get back to the gym on a regular basis because lord knows I need it! Alysse is in 5th grade this year and she has her first male teacher so this should be interesting. Maybe he can keep her from being such a social butterfly and get serious about school, we'll see!
Summer is slowly coming to an end and I'm pissed! I think we got cheated this year but maybe September will be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pic's are great,but the kids
really didn't seem over joyed about starting school again. They are both getting so tall & look
great. Now about your two other kids, they are cute and sure are different in looks. I'm anxious to
see your twins when they get there. Take care of your (TO DO)list for your HONEY and enjoy each other!!!!!!! I know you love the
kids and now you two can come up
with a new dance to the "STAPLES"
commercial!!!!!! Tell all I send
LOVE & KISSES. Later,
MOM

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number