Sunday, November 2, 2008

R.I.P. Kerry Gallager

This a picture of one of my co-workers, Kerry Gallager, that recently died in a motorcycle accident on his way to work. He was new bike owner and rider and will be greatly missed. He was a joy to work with because he truly loved his job and was happy with nothing but doing the job right. It was a refreshing thing after dealing with grown men and women that bitch and moan about tough their jobs are everyday. They are lucky to have a job if you ask me and like I always tell them, "McDonald's is hiring!" God speed my friend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sorry to hear about your
friend.That big smile seems to show how much fun he was.I'm quite
sure you all do miss him.
MOM

Anonymous said...

Just noticed this tribute to my late husband...Thank you very much for remebering Kerry...the men and women that he worked with made a huge difference in his life. I appreciate the effort you have made to keep his memory alive thru the KDG Memorial ride and was sorry to hear about your bike this last ride. Hope 2011 will bring you nothing but joy, happiness and prosperity....M Iaci

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number