Thursday, February 14, 2008

Eyes wide open

Here are some updated photos of little Peanut with her eyes open. She is almost 4 weeks old and cuter than ever! The lady, Janyce, sends us updated photos so we can see how she is growing. Peanut is not from the same mom & dad as Zoey but she is going to be her sister. The whole family is getting anxious and I will probably put a countdown clock on the blog to show when we pick her up.
The family is doing well except that little Elijah has a cough and stuffy nose. The county has been passing the damn thing around. The rain is still coming down which is better than snow in my opinion. Our trip to Maui helped us get out of the winter blues for a while. Spring won't get here fast enough for us though.
Work is slow, just the way I like it.
Well, not much to talk about so I guess I will go for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that hat that Peanut had on.
She really is cute. I love dogs but
it hurries me any more to take care of myself.I hope Zoey and her
get alog good,you know how kids can be.HA!HA!(If you get a chance,
call me later.Tell all I said hello.
HUGS & KISSES,
MOM

Anonymous said...

You are all anxious to get Peanut
and I'm excited for you. I just
wonder if Zoey will like her sister. I'll be watching for her
picture in her new home. By the way, I like your Countdown Clock.
I'll check in later.
LOVE TO YOU ALL,
MOM

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number