Sunday, March 30, 2008

Got "MOJO"??

Well, we think that we have found our "MOJO". He is a Yorkie Poo from a local breeder and is 5 weeks old. We have met the whole family once and will visit one more time prior to picking him up in 3 weeks. They are all very cute and he will be a little bigger than Zoey. He will be more Yorkie than Poodle by the looks of it but that is just fine with us.

I am getting over the flu and so is Alysse. Hopefully it won't run through the whole family but one never knows. The thing that pisses me of the most about getting sick this time is that it started on my DAYS OFF, of course. Murphy's law I guess.

03/31/08
The name for the new puppy changed because Alysse does not want to remember all that happened with the other one so we decided to start new. We have been kicking the name "MOJO" around for some time now and this puppy just looks like a "MOJO."
Kelsey got my flu yesterday but still went to work. Alysse is better so now we hope that Elijah won't get next. He was sick with it once already so he should be safe, we hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to comment on
how very cute all the pups are but
I have been so under the weather
I guess with the so called DAM FLU
that I didn't know if my BUTT was up or down. I guess I fell in love
with Peanut SOOOOO now who came up
with the name MOJO????? I will write more later. Hopefully I will
be back to my old self.I have lost
10lbs which is good but my appetite
has gone and that is an awful,and
I must say again,awful feeling...
MOJO is real cute and I look forward to more pic's.
LOVE and GOOD HEALTH TO you all,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Everybody,
MOJO is really cute too and looks like she(he)thinks the same of Alysse. I hope you all get better soon and are able to enjoy your new family member. Is the weather getting warm out there yet?

Love, BigSis

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number