Saturday, March 15, 2008

Puppy update

Just a quick update on "Peanut." We just received some bad news about the lady that we are buying Peanut from. It appears that she has passed away. We received an email from one of her daughters and it said that all pending puppies sales are on hold until after the funeral(03/18/08). After that date, we are to contact her daughter to see about finalizing the sale. We are hoping that things will work out the same as far as picking up Peanut but it would not be right to rush anything at this time. We did not even know that Janyce was sick and pray for her family in this sad time. We have not told the kids about this just in case something goes wrong with her sale.

I posted a pic of the wife and I because she was not happy that I did not have any pics of her on the Blog. She should be happy now, I hope!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to my comment from
Sat the 15th??? I started it out by saying, way to go Kelsey, you are a part of the family too. That is a very nice pic of you two...
Also I said it's too bad about the lady passing away and do you think
the girls will continue breeding
dogs like their MOM did?
NOW LET'S SEE IF THIS GETS THRU!!!
I know one thing, some of letters
below are hard to make out.
LOVE & KISSES,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Great picture Kelsey! Beautiful as always! Love Candy

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number