Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Puppy Gate

Well it is official, we will NOT be getting Peanut as promised! The daughter sent us an email that she has already placed Peanut with another family but that we could have a different black puppy if we wanted one. In our heart of hearts we will not push the issue in light of the death of Janyce and the grief of her family. We have yet to tell the kids and are not looking forward to doing so either. We decided that we will start our search again. It is amazing how attached one gets to something that they did not even have yet. I just hope for the daughter's sake that she is telling us the truth because Karma can be a bitch! Peanut was the pick of the litter and I hope that she did not keep her for herself. She would have been a great addition to the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Janyce and Peanut. I know it won't be easy to tell the kids, but you and Kelsey will find the best way to break the news. You all are in my prayers always. Love and kisses,BigSis

Anonymous said...

Golly! when I checked your BLOG
today I sure didn't expect to read that kind of news.Had you already put money down on her? If she is
trying to pull something rotten
SHAME, SHAME on her.I certainly
would not want the job of telling
the kids..... I've heard many times that there is a reason for every thing that happens. Hope that person is happy with herself.
It's time to hit the sack!!!!!
LOVE TO YOU ALL,
MOM

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number