Sunday, December 23, 2007

Almost there!

Well, the big day is almost here. There will be a big sigh of relief and then we can back to our boring mundane lives. There is the big build up then there is the let down that follows. How can something that takes so much time energy be over so damn fast?
We can honestly say that we were finished a couple days early which makes it easier on all of us. We can actually go to the mall and watch all the other people running to get their shopping done and laugh! We're sick like that I guess. Unfortunately, I have to work X-MAS Eve but I'm off X-MAS day. My wife and I tell each other every year that we won't spoil the kids so much next year but that never happens. We love to see their eyes light as the open their presents. They have been good kids and have done great in school so they deserve to be spoiled!
We are all looking forward our Maui trip in January and I have added a countdown to the blog to help keep track of the date of our departure. Buzz & Ba bought us the tickets and we love being there with them. It is an awesome place and my favorite place to go to for obvious reasons. The winter has been pretty mild this year but it is always good to get away to the sunny beaches. I will be sure to post some pics of our trip when I get back.
Work is the same except for the fact that this is probably the busiest winter I've experienced since starting work here. You see something new everyday and good pay can't be all that bad I say.
As far as the question above goes of whether we are safer since 9/11, I'd have to say no! For those of you who don't work for the Govt, you would be amazed at the bureaucratic bullshit and redundancy that exists. All this ties our hands to our job done effectively and efficiently! I feel that we are lucky that something like 9/11 hasn't happened again. Our country needs to wake up and worry about us and not the ungrateful bastards that are killing our troops over seas. I honestly feel that we should pull all of our troops back from these other countries and put them on our borders to the north and south. Everybody thinks that the Canadians are harmless but they are the ones letting the terrorists into their country. They can then come to our country via the vast open border. Everybody is worried about the trade and how long the f***ing lines are! Screw them and the horse they rode in on! "Children of a common mother" my ass. If you call my mother "common" then you are about to get your ass kicked!! This political correctness is going to be our downfall. You will be assimilated!
I guess I ranted enough for now. Hope everybody has a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year! If you are offended by my saying the above wishes then feel free to leave my country!! He is the reason for the season! C-YA

No comments:

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number