Sunday, December 2, 2007

Blog Cherry Popped

It's official! This is my very first posting. I'm new at this and have no idea what to say. Blogging is not as easy as you think it is! I'm still trying to find a way to add a vacation ticker to my blog. It's late and I'm getting tired.
Winter is officially here and the snow came down in buckets. It snowed all day and now it is raining. The kids love the snow of course but we (parents) don't because we have to drive to work in the mess. If you were lucky like me then you were couped up in the house with them while they were pinging off the walls. School is back tomorrow and that means free time for me to do some last minute X-mas shopping.
Still thinking of my nephew Cody who finally back home from the hospital. He was diagnosed with Nauroplastoma a couple years back. He was in remission but they found some cancer on his liver. He had chemo this week and was a trooper through the whole procedure. Why should a child have to be subjected to this stuff? What did he do to deserve this? We have millions of sick bastards out there who deserve this but the seem to live a charmed life. The gangsters, drug dealers and criminals who make everybody elses lives so miserable. Where is the justice?? Hasn't he and his family been through enough already? It's hard to enjoy ones life when so many are in pain! Many prayers are heading his way and things are looking up for him lately.
At least the Steelers beat the shitty Cincinatti Bengals tonight! It wasn't the best win but at least it was a win. Well enough for today and maybe I'll more to say tomorrow.

3 comments:

Deck Ape said...

Way to go bro!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...42 and all grown up!! Looked at Mickey's blog and found yours...just dropped in to say hi!
Katrina
katielynch1958@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Shawn,
It's a small world. My sister-in- law follows the NB blogs because my niece has NB too. She asked me if I knew Mickey since we're both from FC. From Cody's site, I found yours and I wanted to send my sincerest condolences to you and your family.
Stacey

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number