Friday, December 14, 2007

X-mas is almost here!

It's been awhile since I last wrote due to work overload and the hustle and bustle of X-MAS. I was just talking to the wife, while wrapping presents, about how sad it is that we work so hard on the buying of gifts, wrapping of presents and planning of the actual day of X-MAS to see it go by in a flash! It's like the planning of a wedding, sorry girls, there is all this build up and then the actual day just zips by. Don't get me wrong because it is fun keeping the Santa thing a secret from the kids. My wife and I dread the day that our daughter, Alysse, finds out that there is no Santa. It will be even sadder when Elijah finds out from Alysse. :( They are spoiled and the gifts won't stop coming. It might not be good to spoil your kids but it fun living your life through them, you just got to know when to stop.
Winter is here in the Northwest and all the snow is gone. Rain, rain and more rain for the winter. Oh well, you have to take the bad with the good I guess.
We are heading to Maui in January and we are so excited. 10 Days of fun under the sun. The kids are older and easier to travel with no days which makes all the difference. I will be sure to post some pics from our trip.
Prayers for little Cody and hoping he has a speedy recovery!

No comments:

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number