Sunday, January 20, 2008

Maui Wowie!

What a great time we are having here in Maui with Buzz & BA. The weather is perfect and the kids are having a blast! Elijah has really taken to the ocean this time and we have to drag them out kicking and screaming most evenings. Kelsey and I are just content sitting on the beach or by the pool watching the kids have fun. No stress or rain to bring us down. Buzz and BA are the perfect hosts as usual and we are so very fortunate to be able spend time with them here. I will update the pics as the days go by. We don't have a lot of stuff planned but a couple things here and there. We are going to see the Shanghai circus tomorrow night and then the awesome Maui aquarium on Tuesday. We wish all of you could be here with us to enjoy this awesome place. I'm sure that all of the kids would have a blast. I will try and update this again soon but don't blame me if I get distracted doing other things. One thing is for sure, I'm glad that I didn't waste to much of my time watching those shitty NFL games today. The Giants and the Patriots in the Superbowl? Sounds like the Boring Bowl to me. I won't even care who wins that one. I really wish Brett Favre would have made it one last time. Of well, better luck next time.

No comments:

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number