Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A baby on the way!!

That got your attention didn't it! No, we are not pregnant but we are going to have a new addition to the family in a month or two. Zoey is getting a sister and her name is going to be "Peanut". She a sable (light brown) Yorkipoo and is only 9 days old. I have enclosed a couple photos of her so you can see how tiny she is. Her mother is a minature Poodle and her father is a Yorkie. We will pick her up around spring break time and can't wait. I will update the photos as they come available.

Elijah is back to his old self and we are soooo glad! The kids did not have school yesterday due to snow, bummer for Mom and Dad. :( We sooo need a break and are starting to get cabin fever. They did have school today and it was nice to have some alone time with the wife (Kelsey).

I'm back to work tomorrow and I'm kind of looking forward to getting back to the old grind. I'm sure that the first day back I will eat my words.

Hope all is well in your world. C-ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can something so ugly be so cute!!!!!My family sure is getting big......Do the kids know about her? Will she have a lot of fur like Zoey??? I've been checking on
Cody all day long. It sure would be good to hear that he's doing
better. I saw where Josh had made a
comment to his dad today. There
sure are a lot of people on his blog today.Must take a nap now.
LOVE TO ALL OF YOU.
MOM

Deck Ape said...

Shawn,
she looks just like you.... Cute little puppy... I want to get rid of our dogs. We are just too busy...

Luv Ya!!!

Hey Mom, you too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawn,
I sure hope your homestead is big enough for all your critters. Your family is really growing. Cute puppy. Reggis and Gia just got a Boxer pup. It is 9 weeks old,full blood boxer and it is brindle color. LeiAni named it Diego(of course from the cartoon show). Give Kisses and Hugs to everyone. Love Always, BigSis

1st day of school 08'

1st day of school 08'

Thanks for visiting my site, you're number